Is there a better way to remind yourself of daily opportunities to grow as a person than splaying a little pop art across your chest? Maybe, but we’re sure this is a pretty good one. Oh, right: so you can’t actually wear it everyday? Well, you could always buy seven. (Or at least 14 of you could.)
This completely appropriate design marks a watershed moment in 200nipples history. We’re entering a new phase of growth and rolling out a lot features and quality improvements for you over the next 8 months. If you want to have a say in them you can . (5 minutes or less.)
200nipples has been around for 2 years years and sort of limped along with my sister, Scott and I doing this as a hobby. We’ve had ups and downs and been supported by an awesome core group of fans. Not to discredit them (we love and depend on you) and also not to put it too bluntly, but sh*t just got real.
We’ve taken on a fourth partner who’s now in charge of fulfillment and we’ve all three renewed our commitment to the project. This site is either going to become a real business in 2010 or it will go away.
Yada… yada… yada… what’s that mean for you guys, right? Well it means a lot of things, all good:
- A new website with less bugs, added features and a more streamlined checkout process.
- One design a week instead of once a month.
- Our ship time has been cut to one week instead of three.
- All designs now feature a discreet 200nipples logo and have been designed specifically for 200nipples and you won’t find them anywhere else.
- This blog will update daily with links and commentary on the intersection of design, technology, art and commerce
- Along with a host of other great features rolling out through October 2010…
So this is the perfect shirt to kick off our new initiative. We hope you like it and we’re excited to improve our product for you guys over the rest of the year.
If you like this shirt, let us know in the comments. If you hate it, tell us why. The more feedback we get, the better.